Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Spy Ornaments

I Spy Ornament
I made two of these fun I Spy ornaments for Work Jobs this week.  The kids love it!  Many have made a list of what they found.  Some decided to write the words in a sentence.  Others played I Spy.  (I Spy something that begins with a “b”…I Spy something that ends with “l”…I Spy something that rhymes with car…)  Once you start looking around, it’s amazing what you can find to fit inside.  I put in a bow, bell, star, gingerbread man, curly ribbon, garland, wrapping paper, red pompom (Rudolph’s nose), gift, and snow.  The plastic ornament was a bit tricky to find.  These are from Target for $3.  A great big Thank You goes out to Keri, one of my Room Moms, for sharing this idea with me.  She plans to use it at a party as a craft/party favor.  She saw it somewhere out there on a blog…thank you to that blogger as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment